For more information on degree offerings by the faculty of management, marketing and international business, visit the Department of Management, Marketing and International Business webpage.
Undergraduate Academic Programs
The faculty of marketing, and international business offers courses leading to the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.) degree in marketing and international business and language .
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (B.S.B.A.) with a major in international business and language combines the business core, emphasis on international business, and language proficiency in French, German, or Spanish. There is also an American track available for international students.
Marketing, B.S.B.A. Students completing the undergraduate program in marketing will:
1. demonstrate an in-depth understanding of major marketing concepts such as consumer decision-making, segmenting markets and marketing strategies to address segments, customer relationship management, and market analysis.
2. apply these marketing concepts to address marketing problems faced by organizations.
International Business and Language, B.S.B.A. Students completing the undergraduate program in international business and language will:
1. Demonstrate proficiency in a target language (Mandarin Chinese, French, German, Russian, or Spanish).
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the effects of multiple national economies, political and legal systems, and regulatory bodies on firm management and performance.
3. Demonstrate an understanding of how culture impacts business, with a specific understanding of the culture where the student’s target language is the dominant language.